Wednesday, October 31, 2007

6 month black & white photos

Bettye Davis took these wonderful photos documenting Wyatt's 6 month progress. I was touched to see them all, and very happy to get photos with all 6 of the grandparents. Now if we can get the great-grandparents in a photo...I'll be ecstatic! And seeing Wyatt sit up so attentive in his great-grandma Dedman's chair took my breath for a moment. I know she's proud to see him there! Bettye, we are forever grateful for your patience and the beautiful images you create for us.



1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

I commented a few days ago, but it seems lost in the ether.... Beautiful photos. The ones of Dave's parents look almost like they are holding twins (the photos are right next to eachother, at least on my computer).

Now we need some first Halloween pics!