Thursday, January 3, 2008

Friends from near and far

Our dear friend Monica, who lives in NY, and her mom, Natalie, who lives in Houston, were persuaded to make the long drive up from Houston to stay a night with us and catch up on the day after Christmas. I am ashamed to say I got so caught up in the catching up, that I did not get a photo of them on this visit. Looking back, I found a photo of Monica's first meeting with Wyatt, long before we began the blog. She came when he was really small, along with her fella Gary....who coincidentally gave her a very shiny ring for Christmas. Most happy for them!!

The following afternoon, Debbie, from neighboring town of Irving, came to visit with her two little monkeys....Kyler and Kyra. Kyler is a pretty good little buddy of mine, and Kyra....well, she gave Wyatt his first kiss. She kissed the boy, and made him cry! I thought the rhyme was a little different...but this is how our story went. I don't get to see the Mckay's often enough, even though they are close by, so this too was a real treat. Deb, Monica and I went to college together, in case you are curious about the connection. I do have a few photos of Kyler, Kyra, Debbie and Wyatt....some are quite amusing....but so it goes with the MONKEYS.

No comments: