Monday, October 26, 2009

Good times


Grandma Parrish had a birthday in September....proved so successful that Wyatt got a nice racetrack and Audrey smiled real nice in this photo just before she rolled over for her first time ever. Wyatt loved helping Grandma blowing out her candle...boy loves cake and is real good at singing that song these days. So sweet his voice, and in the last month we've really heard him make great strides in his conversation and song singing. Delightful.


We've been very impressed by his phone conversations lately too, so if you wanna give him a ring I'm sure he'd love to speak with you.

I do believe he must be the sweetest big brother ever. Audrey's eyes light up for him like no one else...even me. He got to pick out a new toy a few months ago while shopping with Cici...and he selected a Thomas the Train exactly like one he had at home. He told Cici the other one was for Audrey. How sweet is that?



She is our little Audrey Bear...and her reach is deceptively longer than her sweet little arms. Love to pull them both up into my own arms and snug the sweetness in my deepest breath.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goodness, so many precious (annoyingly overused but appropriate here) pictures! I LOVE the monkey poses, and I think those top pics definitely show how much your moose looks like mommy. Oh, so glad you posted all these great, great pictures!